Account Manager APPLY NOW
About the job
The e-Commerce Account manager reports directly to Senior Sales Manager and is responsible for all day-to-day sales operations for their assigned account. The Account Manager is expected to be the expert of their channel including assortment, wholesale pricing, promotions, and product listings. The candidate is also responsible for cross-functional department relationships, partnering with forecasting, marketing, and operations teams to ensure account growth and success. The primary function of this role is to be the point person between our business and the online channel.
**This is not a remote position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with assigned accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, sales growth/strategy, and overall account satisfaction.
- Serve as primary day-to-day point of contact with assigned channel to build strong, lasting relationships.
- Work closely with account specialist and external channel contacts to offer, set-up and maintain product offerings.
- Use retailer portals to evaluate, correct and optimize the content on each channel website.
- Compile and analyze sales metrics to evaluate overall channel performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence.
- Prepare reporting on channel performance and present to manager or necessary company stakeholders.
- Manage and organize multiple projects and tasks across channels and internal departments.
- Complete sales promotions for monthly and large holiday promotions with care to the company’s initiatives, inventory levels, margin expectations and growth objectives.
- Monitor channels promotional calendar, retail pricing and discounts. Perform post promotional analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of promotion and improve future strategies.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to ensure mutual success in channel growth.
- Work together with the internal account specialist to assign tasks and maintain channel standards.
- Promote the continuous development and improvement of existing online strategies. Identify new and emerging opportunities, trends, insights, and any possible threats.
- Perform overall analysis of assigned channels along side major competitors to ensure we are up to standard and in a leadership position.
- Continually look for ways to improve efficiency, share best practices and suggest process improvements both internal and external.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business management/communications or similar.
- 3-5 years of proven success in e-commerce account management, merchant/buyer, or client management position
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with data template and product adds
- Strategic thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and provide actionable insight.
- Strong time-management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable in a client-facing capacity.
- Highly detailed, analytical, accurate and organized
- Be an accountable and responsible team player.
- Experience working with Wayfair & Houzz channels
- Experience in home products including furniture and/or mattresses a plus.
- Resourceful and self-driven to solve problems and find solutions.
- Experience in operating and expanding in international e-commerce markets.
- Open to growing with the company as we develop our teams and objectives.
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural and bi-lingual work environment.
|||San Leandro, CA|||Sales||||||PBB2BU-.om_0DR5u|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false