Accounts Payable Specialist APPLY NOW
Seniority: 3~4 years staff level
Job Function: General Business, Accounting, Finance
Accounts Payable Specialist
Mellow home is a fast-growing eCommerce Company offering quality brand mattresses and home furnishing at affordable prices to everyone online. We are looking for a motivated Accounts Payable to join our Accounting & Finance team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist all accounts payable functions, including processing client payments and PO / Invoice processing and billing payments, claim, and 3PL payment reviews.
- Create, maintain, and analyze reports including but not limited to Warehousing 3PL performance; prepare presentations; process manuals and other documents including but not limited to Microsoft Office products, SOPs, guidelines, reports, and summaries for special projects, programs, and research; make recommendations based on data
- Conduct research projects in collaboration with internal departments and 3PL partners, including but not limited to warehousing costs, KPIs, repack production
- Represent the department in meetings and maintain liaison with a variety of internal and vendors to track the status of work and pending projects
- Monitor, analyze, reconsolidate, and prepare reports to Warehouse department, including but not limited to the 3PL program; follow up with product allocations; validate inbound documentation; track errors; track expenditures; resolve customer questions
- Communicate with internal dept. & Vendors on system issues.
- Pull 3PL portal and ERP information; verify sales orders; ensure order processing
- 3+ years Accounting Experience preferred but not required
- Excel skills, ERP system experience preferred (The current system is NetSuite)
- Strong communication skills
- Korean language skills preferred
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment.
|||San Leandro, CA|||Accounting||||||y0NOSf-Rsl5j.U.d|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false