Budget Analyst APPLY NOW
Job Title: Budget Analyst
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, or related area of study.
Experience Requirement: None.
Special Requirement: Bilingual in English and Korean.
· Conduct cost/benefit and other types of analysis using multiple tools, such as Tableau/ Power BI/ Excel/ etc.
· Collaborate with Strategic Planning Team in Korea HQ to develop final consolidated budget.
· Submit budget recommendations to Finance Team in Korea HQ for approval or rejection of funding requests.
· Build and maintain budget reports using Oracle NetSuite ERP system to track the actual sales demand and invoiced order amount.
· Propose demand forecasts for future budget needs.
· Prepare bi-weekly demand forecast and investigate any significant outliers compared to the monthly budget goal set in previous year.
· Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Operation teams to constantly update/renew budget goal or bring up suggestions to meet monthly/quarterly budget goal.
· Suggest improvements to increase profits.
· Utilize Business Intelligence System to gather information from Operation and Accounting team and consolidate into the budget template.
· Attend weekly scheduling meeting with Purchasing, Sales, Strategic Planning Team to communicate needs and resolve issues pertaining to upcoming inventory planning and sales promotion requirements.
· Communicate changes to forecasts or inventory requirements to Forecasting Manager and Finance Director internally and to Korea HQ in a timely manner.
· Track the annual planning process determining inventory requirements and related requirements and capacity planning.
· Provide budget vs. actual spending analysis to support management’s decision making.
· Investigate any possible risks that may have significant impact on forecast variations.
· Explain and defend recommendations to management in Korea HQ and stakeholders.
· Track and analyze expenditure and identify trends in spending.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Please send resume to:
Best Price Mattress, Inc.
1951 Fairway Dr. STE A.
San Leandro, CA 94577-5643
|||San Leandro, CA|||||||||e75MW4kq_o8HLmO_|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false