Customer Support Specialist APPLY NOW
About the job
At Mellow, our customers are always top of mind in everything that we do. It is our brand promise to do everything that we can from product development to logistics so that our customers can #keepitmellow. Team Mellow (a.k.a. Mellow Customer Support Team) is at the forefront of this promise and uses inequal parts technology and human empathy to gain trust and create the review-worthy customer experience. From the time of customers’ orders through delivery to their home, our team works relentlessly to make the whole journey as easy and seamless as possible.
We’re looking for a seasoned customer support representative, who can be a team player in passionately serving and delighting Mellow customers at every interaction. An ideal candidate is somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can manage CS tasks from monitoring customer orders, ensuring seamless delivery to the customer to helping them through any challenges whether it be via phone, email, chat, or social media, after customers receive our products.
About the Role:
- Serve customers by providing the right information customers are looking for and resolving product and/or order related issues via phone and/or email.
- Resolve issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain a well-structured and organized log of all warranty/defect claims from all customers/channels.
- Respond to negative reviews on all available channels and let customers know how to reach out and identify opportunities for Mellow to improve customers’ experience.
- Answer product/order/shipping related questions on e-retailers as well as our owned websites.
- Respond to and resolve channel complaint tickets within the appropriate timeframe to maintain CS-related part of company’s vendor performance scores at a healthy level.
- Recommend potential product/marketing asset improvement / adjustment to relevant teams by collecting and sharing customer needs.
- Prepare product defect reports on a monthly basis by collecting, analyzing, logging, and sharing defect related information to product strategy & purchasing teams.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Respond in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customer service inquiries, requests or complaints to reach an effective resolution
- 2+ years of proven customer support or related experience with a track record of progress
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a complex environment to both supervisors and colleagues
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Associate degree or equivalent customer-facing work experience
- Familiarity MS office software, Google suites and phone systems
- Previous experience, especially in e-commerce industry (big plus!)
|||San Leandro, CA|||Marketing||||||Z-S9JBnmT-ytzIqu|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false