Performance Marketing Analyst APPLY NOW
San Leandro, CA Marketing Full time
About the job
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Mellow
Mellow is a fast-growing e-commerce company with a variety of brands and products in the home furnishing category, serving many consumers across the US and Canada through major online retailers
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage Amazon/Wayfair/Walmart PPC advertising, Sponsored Ads, Sponsored Brands & Sponsored Brand Video, Sponsored Display Ads, DSP.
- Develop and implement comprehensive Amazon/Wayfair/Walmart advertising strategy and manage existing campaigns
- Continuously implement A/B testing optimize for conversions and profitability
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impressions, CTR, conversion rate, and other important account metrics.
- Troubleshoot advertising issues such as profit loss, low return, and high ACOS/TACOS.
- Be a good teammate: Coordinate with forecasting, finance, and sales team to ensure marketing efforts are aligned. Collaborate with department counterparts
- Working directly with the Amazon AMS team and Wayfair Advertising Strategic Account Manager to optimize ad campaigns.
- Report on campaign performance to internal stakeholders
- 1 year experience in digital marketing with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Experience with Amazon AMS and/or Wayfair advertising platform is a must
- Ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
|||San Leandro, CA|||Marketing||||||~UnUFVF3Ct3U9zqX|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false