Sr. Supply Chain Management Manager APPLY NOW
Sr. SCM Manager
The Sr. Manager of Supply Chain Management coordinates organizes and oversees all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s goods.
- Oversee daily workflow and schedules of the department below
- Procurement, Logistics, Inventory Management (IM) department, and 3PL warehouse partners
- Hire and train departmental staff.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Negotiate prices for delivery with suppliers, 3PL warehouses, vendors, and/or shipping companies, as well as review key agreements and contracts.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Consolidate overall company-level inventory data and analyze/report best scenarios of inventory optimization.
- Analyze current inventory level and procedures; suggest improvements to increase supply chain efficiency and profitability for the company.
- Develop and maintain a detailed inventory management plan of finished goods located in 3PL Warehouses.
- Develop policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain in general while ensuring quality and safety; implement subsequent changes to processes.
- Identify optimal shipment and transportation routes focusing on a consolidated view in both warehousing and distribution (STO).
- Participate as an advisory member of the product development team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of goods.
- Monitor performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identify qualification checkpoints of the new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Supply Chain Logistics
- Manage the movement of products on the existing inventory pipeline including the inbound and outbound portion of the overall supply chain.
- Anticipate interruptions in supply or changes in supply chain cost structure and implement mitigation procedures to avoid or reduce the impact of these events.
- Work with the Director of Supply chain to develop and implement growth plans for new markets leveraging the abilities of domestic and international logistics partners.
- Oversee Procurement function to manage the fulfillment of all Purchase Orders (PO) including international ocean freight and domestic truckload movements.
- Coach, mentor, develop, and train Logistics, Procurement, and Operation function.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of warehousing/logistic techniques as well as government regulation compliance related to the shipment, storage, and distribution.
- Manage Channel Partner Supply Chain programs including, but not limited to, Wayfair Castle Gate Port to Door, Domestic Transportation, and Amazon In-Network Freight shipments
- In charge 3PL inventory and partnership management with IM department.
- Manage all inventory for owned and 3PL warehouse; work with the procurement team to ensure material availability to meet the build plan on-time and on-budget.
- Train Inventory Specialist in standard procedures for inventory tracking, cycle counting, and reconciliating.
- Responsible for inventory controls and material accuracy; utilize sound security policies and procedures consistent with skilled accounting and distribution practice.
- Partner with managers of each 3PL warehouses to oversee monthly/quarterly cycle count process and generate recounts based on current business requirements.
- Assist 3PL warehouses and IT teams to identify order processing errors that lead to incorrect inventory data gathering.
- Partner with sales and forecasting team to develop accurate mid-term/long-term sales and inventory demand forecast that will be used to support sales, operations, and all other business planning activities.
- Ensure daily inventory feed is completed accurately for all channel in a timely manner.
Transportation and in-Transit Management
- Oversee and manage day-to-day transportation, which involves 3PL providers, transportation and distribution systems, and procedures to ensure efficient and economical delivery of the products – partner with Warehouse Manager to communicate daily pickup and delivery plans.
- Monitor/Negotiate transportation costs ensuring low cost with the high service level, contracts/rates for shipment, storage fees, and distribution status of the product (both international and domestic).
- Establish and measure KPIs applying statistical methods that could positively drive the performance of on-time delivery, warehouse inventory management, and product quality.
- Investigate root cause of SCM-related issues and provide corrective action plans. (e.g., last-minute configuration, transportation, logistics handling, and warehousing of the finished product).
- Perform other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Korean bilingual strongly desired.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a supervisor, manager, or similar relevant position required.
|||San Leandro, CA|||SCM||||||1Cjvi161btDhmahJ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false