DIGITAL CONTENTS SPECIALIST
ABOUT THE TEAM: BRAND STUDIO
M E L L O W's Brand Studio is a team of specialists with a variety of skillsets and from diverse backgrounds who work to connect M E L L O W's growing portfolio of goods with consumers across the US.
With ever-expanding product portfolio, Brand Studio is seeking a DIGITAL CONTENTS SPECIALIST who will enjoy coordinating and updating creative contents for all digital marketing activities, incl. the e-commerce websites, social media, PR outreach. This is a writing-intensive role that requires creativity and meticulous attention to detail.
Sounds fun? Read on!
On a daily basis, Digital Contents Specialist will:-
- Write product stories and descriptions for home furnishing products like mattresses, bed frames, ottomans and such.
- Create and trademark (if necessary) names for product lines and/or categories.
- Create and manage accurate databases to share and track information from other departments that are essential for Brand Studio’s projects in branding, marketing and advertising.
- Support Head of Brand studio in creating digital content/ad plans for website, e-retailers and social media.
- Liaise with Brand Studio Designer to produce a variety of documentation such as infographics, reports and PowerPoint presentation with analysis/assessments of projects done by Brand Studio.
- Create the digital content calendar in support of digital marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with other multi-function teams.
You'd be perfect for this role if you have;-
- Experience in creative writing, copywriting, journalism or other related creativity-driven, writing-focused work.
- Fluency with MS Office software (Excel, Powerpoint) and Google for Work products (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization and vendors.
- Positive attitude and hunger for learning.
- Love for reading and writing non negotiable.
For questions/applications for this job position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org