Last Updated on:Dec 20, 2022
Last modified: December 20, 2022
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you request Customer Support.
- When you upload or share a photo, submit a request, submit information, comment on, or post other digital content through one of our services or via social media interactions on third party websites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you attend trade and/or industry networking events and interact with us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the websites.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. Any changes to the policy will become effective when posted unless otherwise indicated. Please check back periodically for updates.
2. Children’s Policy
We do not intend our services to be of any interest to minors. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about you from interacting with our websites or when you request any of our services, including:
- Contact Information: first and last name, postal address, email address, phone number, and any account identifier.
- Identifiers: IP address, access times, social media user names, passwords and other security information for authentication and access.
- Geolocation data.
- Internet activity: the pages you view and click history, including how you navigate within our services and which elements of our services you viewed.
- Commercial information: products purchased or viewed on our websites.
- Audio and visual information: your videos and photos.
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above to develop a profile about you and reflect your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitude.
- We may also collect information when you open email messages from us or click on links within those email messages.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our websites, which utilize cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect about you may include:
- Information that you provide by completing our web forms. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, requesting a service, posting material, or for customer support. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or report a problem with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) used to contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
- Your search queries on the website.
You may also provide information that is posted or transmitted to other users of the website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.5. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our website.
- Information about your device.
The information we collect automatically about you helps us to improve our website and to deliver better and more personalized services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Enhance your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
When you visit our website, you will see a cookie banner widget. This banner shows the types of cookies that are used by the organization, and you may select what you want disabled.
You can also go to your internet browser’s options or preferences menu to adjust your cookie settings. The following links for commonly used browsers may be helpful, or you can use the help option in your browser for more details:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
If you disable cookies, please be aware that some of the features of our Services (may not function correctly.
For more details on your choices regarding use of your web browsing activity for interest-based advertising you may visit the following sites:
Do Not Track Signals
Generally, we do not currently respond to, or take any action with respect to web browser "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about an individual’s online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. However, in some instances our third party service providers who integrate within our Services do honor Do Not Track signals.6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide or specify to us.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated information and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our company’s assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, supporting customers.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information shared with or provided to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the order form on which we collect your data or indicate so here.
This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact us here to request access to, correct or correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.10. Your State Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California have additional personal information rights and choices.
This section provides specific information for consumers based in California as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CPRA”) - which significantly amends and expands the CCPA.
A. Collection and Use of Personal Information
In the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, mailing address, email address, zip code, telephone number or other similar identifiers
- California Customer Records (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as username and password, company name, job title, business email address and department
- Internet or network information, such as your browsing history, log and analytics data, information about the device(s) used to access the services and information regarding your interaction with our websites or services and other usage data
- Geolocation data, such as information about your location (at country level) collected from your IP address
- Sensory Information, the content, audio and video recordings of conference calls between you and us that we record where permitted by you and/or the law
- Other personal information, such as personal information you provide to us in relation to a survey, comment, question, request, article download or inquiry and any other information you upload to our application
We collect personal information directly from you, from your browser or device when you visit our websites, from third parties that you permit to share your information or from third parties that share public information about you, as stated above.
See the section above, “How We Use Personal Information,” to understand how we use the personal information collected from California consumers.
B. Recipients of Personal Information
We share personal information with third parties for business purposes. The categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal information may include: (i) our service providers and advisors; (ii) marketing and strategic partners; (iii) ad networks and advertising partners; (iv) analytics providers; and (v) social networks.
C. California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights under the CCPA in relation to the personal information about you that we have collected (subject to certain limitations at law):
- The right to access/know any or all of the following information relating to your personal information that we have collected and disclosed in the last 12 months (upon verification of your identity):
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources of the personal information
- The categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose, and the categories of recipients to whom this information was disclosed
- The categories of personal information we have sold and the categories of third parties to whom the information was sold, and
- The business or commercial purposes for collecting, selling or sharing the personal information.
- The right to request deletion of personal information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to opt-out of personal information sales to third parties now or in the future. However, we do not sell your personal information.
- The right to opt-in to personal information sales to third parties for consumers under the age of 16. However, we do not sell personal information of minor consumers.
You also have the right to be free of discrimination for exercising these rights.
In addition to the rights mentioned above, the CPRA grants California residents with the following additional rights:
- The right to opt-out of sharing of personal information to third parties now or in the future
- The right to request rectification/correction of inaccurate personal information, considering the nature and purposes of the processing of the information
- The right to limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information to that which is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer.
Please note that if exercising these rights limits our ability to process personal information (such as a deletion request), we may no longer be able to provide you with our products and services or engage with you in the same manner.
D. How to Exercise Your California Consumer Rights
To exercise any of your right mentioned above, please submit a request by contacting us by clicking the following link here.
We will need to verify your identity before processing your request.
In order to verify your identity, we will generally require sufficient information from you so that we can match it to the information we maintain about you in our systems. Sometimes we may need additional personal information from you to be able to identify you. We will notify you.
We may decline a request to exercise the right to know and/or right to deletion under the CCPA as well as your right to rectification under the CPRA, particularly where we cannot verify your identity or locate your information in our systems or as permitted by law.
You may choose to designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA or CPRA on your behalf. No information will be disclosed until the authorized agent’s authority has been reviewed and verified. Once an authorized agent has submitted a request, we may require additional information (i.e., written authorization from you) to confirm the authorized agent’s authority.
If you are a third party (auditor, business associate, etc.), who was given access to our system (s), please use our online submission process for your request(s).
11. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website.
12. Contact Information